Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tour of our new home

This is our new home in St. George. We are loving the weather. I can't say we have met many people yet, the neighbors don't seem to be really friendly. Maybe that will just take time. We went to church on Sunday and our ward is full of mostly old people. I think we saw like two couples that might be around our age. So we came home, did some research and figured out that there is a student married ward that meets at 1 at the same building. We are for sure going to try going to that ward this Sunday. Ben's family has been really welcoming. We spent Thanksgiving with them and then enjoyed having Ben's parents and sisters here for his Grandma's 90th Birthday party. I am very grateful for my loving husband. We have had a lot of fun with just our little family these past few weeks. Even with the stress of packing and unpacking. It's almost like living in our own little world/

Any ways here is our apartment. With time I am sure things will get moved around or more decore will go up to make it more homey.

Here is the entrance





Kitchen
Family room with a sliding glass door to our balcony. We live on the 3rd floor.
Master Bedroom with a ceiling fan. I am very thankful for that!



Our two bathrooms

Boy Bathroom
Girl Bathroom



Kates room

Third bedroom. We still have a lot of unpacking to do!
our bed 


Dining area and Laundry room


Well it isnt all in order, because blogger kinda pisses me off when it doesnt let me put the pictures i upload from my phone where i want them to be. But i am sure you all get the picture. Hopefully now you can picture us somewhere.

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing, LeighAnn! Looks like you got everything that you need. I HATE UNPACKING! It's the worst! Looks like you are doing a great job so far though. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. St. George is a lot closer to California.....just saying. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks awesome. So happy for your little family. You will make many sweet memories there. Living away is sure different, but you learn and grow a lot. The first few weeks/months are an adjustment definitely...mostly meeting people and figuring everything out. But I am sure it will become home in no time. Can't wait to see more. Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great LeighAnn! I'm glad you guys are settling in ok. How's baby Kate doing? We miss you guys a lot!

    ReplyDelete