Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Exclusive photos.

The Y fell off right after I took this picture. The baby kept trying to kick them off my belly. She might just be a little competitive like her daddy. 



Sticking her tongue out to be like mommy


This is Katey telling daddy to Shhhhh!!!!!




Glamor! 






He is such a great daddy!

Whenever she sees us hug, she has to get in on the hug too. Ben and I always feel like there is always something (or in our case a couple of silly girls) between us. 


So Facebook wouldn't let me load these pictures. That is why they are here and not there. I guess only you chosen few who care about blogs get to see them! I cannot believe how big I look though. I am so pregnant! Let me know what you think! I personally am in LOVE with them. Especially with the photographer! Ben took all of these for his art project he has coming up. He has so much talent! I can't wait for him to take pictures of our sweet little girl!

In case you don't already know... I am 37.1 weeks pregnant.... Dilated to a 4 and a half... and 85% effaced That means we should be having this little munchkin at any minute. My contractions are more painful, but they are still around 10-15 minutes apart. They need to get down to 5 before they will let me go to labor and delivery. It really hurts to walk i can tell you that much! I am hoping she will come sometime this week since its Ben's spring break. That way he will be around to help us adjust to the baby and he can take care of Katey until our help arrives. 




No comments:

Post a Comment