Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Christmas card.

Well my friends, it has been 1 month since we moved to St. George. This month went by way too fast! It still feels unreal. I keep thinking I just need to pinch myself and we will be back in Davis county. We miss all of you that we left behind. Some days we wonder if there are actual people outside of our little world. And then Aunt Darlene to remind us about Sundays(ice cream) on Sunday at 7 and that helps us to feel more civilized.

Things really aren't bad here though. We have started to make friends. We have neighbors that live below us in our building that have been very kind. We met them at church and started our friendship. They have a little girl is is 1 week younger then Kate. Her name is Eloise. They love to look and point at each other. Kate and I went on a walk to the park with them and played on the swings and went down the slide. It's good to know we have people around us who are in the same situation.

Ben still hasn't found work. He has applied to so many jobs and nothing has worked out yet. We are pretty sure it is going to be pretty difficult especially with a school schedule issue, but we are still hopeful.

Kate is growing up so fast! She has started standing in place for a few seconds. I doubt it will be long before she starts walking! I know right? It seems crazy! She is so entertaining. She likes attention from anywhere she can get it so we get a lot of random people from everywhere we go coming up to talk to her.

I'm still trying to make sure everything has a place. Most of our boxes have been unpacked but there is still a lot of home decore and shoes(mostly bens) and junk to go through. I'm sure a trip to DI will be coming up soon. I've had a lot of fun cooking and baking for my little family especially during the holidays.

And for all of you who are curious about our new life, this is what is going on.

As I think of the past year I feel very blessed. We have had so many wonderful things happen in our home. Our beautiful baby. Wonderful family. Spiritual growth. Our new home. An awesome adventure. What more could we.ask for?

Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year!

Love, the Johnsons.




1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys! You'll have to let us know when you come up for a visit! Hope all is well:)

    ReplyDelete