Thursday, December 8, 2011

Remember to click the FOLLOW button.

I know some of you are having trouble viewing our blog. So i decided to help you so you can view anytime, instead of me having to invite you to view it.


Once you open your invitation and get to my blog, up at the top there will be a button at the top left that says FOLLOW. Make sure you click on that button. Then it will ask if you can follow me privately or publicly with your name/email address. You do need to have a blogger account to do this. If you do not have one, I suggest you to set one up. Click on the follow publicly. This means if you want to leave a comment, your name will appear on my post.

If you are still having trouble, let me know so we can get if figured out.

You can also check out some of my older posts. To the right on my blog it says BLOG ARCHIVE. This means you can click on the month you want to view and read the posts from that month. You can also scroll to the bottom of my blog and it will have a button that says OLDER POSTS. Click there and you can see what else there is to view.

For those of you who have a blog, or a dashboard, you wont see when I post something new because it is a private blog. I usually post when i update my blog on Facebook. But, If you don't get on there often either, then just check my blog every now and then to see if if i have posted anything new.

Thank you all! Let me know if this post helps you! I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment