Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting fit

I gotta say, I haven't done extremely well over the past week on eating right and exercising( or blogging about it.) Every time I see something on pinterest or see a friend on Facebook talk about losing weight it sparks a little more determination. So I am now up to doing 100 jumping jacks, running in place for 3 minutes, crunches, stretching, and some yoga poses.

Also, I have decided there is no point in doing this unless I'm eating right too. So I'm trying to stick to the basic eat more fruits and veggies, whole grain, lean meats, and cutting down on sweets. Today I ate an apple, raspberries, small portion of hashbrowns cooked in olive oil, with a little bit of turkey bacon and one egg-fully cooked. They say that eating 6 snack sized meals a day will speed up your metabolism.

The biggest reason why I am slowly working into getting fit is because I am breastfeeding. And I've heard if you jump into it your milk will dry up. So I gotta start slow. I'm hoping during my next pregnancy I will be able to work out the whole time( as long as i'm not throwing up all the time like I did with my last pregnancy.)

Here are some motivational pictures and good tips I found on pinterest and other websites linked to those websites.






1 comment:

  1. That's great, girl. It's hard, I know. But just keep it up and do what you can. Don't do too much to start out with, but don't do too little either. You can do it! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete