Thursday, October 6, 2011

My birthday!

Ben is the best husband ever. He did everything he possibly could, to make my birthday a special as it could be.
First he took me to lunch at Little Taste of Britain. That place is amazing. You should try it if you haven't yet. Then he took me shopping at rue 21, where I got new shoes and a scarf.  
Then he made me close my eyes as he drove us to Centerville, when I opened my eyes I saw a couple of our good friends holding cupcakes for me. They are very sweet. Ben got this all planned out. He is very sneaky. He knows how much I love surprises.
This birthday made me feel very loved by many people. I can't thank everyone enough for making me feel so special. 
Katelynn played a big part of my birthday as well. All of her cute smiles and giggles are the best gift ever. How I love this little girl. I love my family so much. I am so blessed to have them in my life!




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and Ben are doing so well. You both deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome birthday! I am so happy for you! I had always wanted to go to Little Taste of Britain but I never did. Maybe next time I am in Utah I will. :) Glad all is well and that you have a great husband and baby to share your birthday with! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I missed texting you happy birthday! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete